Developer : Bluehole
Publisher : Bluehole, Microsoft Studios
Release : 23 March 2017
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds System Requirements
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 / AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 30 GB available space
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) is a multiplayer online battle royale video game developed and published by Bluehole. The game is based on previous mods that were developed by Brendan “PlayerUnknown” Greene for other games using the 2000 film Battle Royale for inspiration, and expanded into a standalone game under Greene’s creative direction.
In the game, up to one hundred players parachute onto an island and scavenge for weapons and equipment to kill others while avoiding getting killed themselves. The available safe area of the game’s world decreases in size over a match, directing surviving players into tighter areas and forcing encounters. The last player or team standing wins the round.